The Piraeus Bank Group Cultural Foundation (PIOP) is participating in this year’s celebration of the European Artistic Craft Days (1-7 April) with a rich offering of activities throughout its Museum Network and in Thessaloníki (Salonica).
The European Artistic Craft Days (www.journeesdesmetiersdart.fr/) have been established as an annual event in most European countries and are celebrated each spring for many years: ever since 2002. For the year 2019, the guiding theme is “The imprint of the crafts as local signatures”.
More specifically, the activities are:
- The Silk Museum
- The Rooftile and Brickworks Museum N. & S. Tsalapatas
- The Museum of Industrial Olive-Oil Production of Lesvos
- Museum of Marble Crafts
- The Museusm of the Olive and Greek Olive Oil
- The Environment Museum of Stymphalia
- The Open-Air Water Power Museum
- The Chios Mastic Museum
- The Silversmithing Museum
- Piraeus Bank Conference Center (Salonica)